|Population statistics (as of 2011)|
|Time zone:||EET/EEST (UTC+2/3)|
|Elevation (min-max):||0–800 m (0–2625 ft)|
|Postal code:||370 12|
Mouresi (Greek: Μουρέσι) is a village and a former municipality in Magnesia, Thessaly, Greece. It is situated in the northeastern part of the Pelion peninsula. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Zagora-Mouresi, of which it is a municipal unit. The seat of the municipality was in Tsagkarada. In 2011 the population of the village Mouresi was 485, that of the community Mouresi was 548, and of the municipal unit 2,475.
The municipal unit Mouresi is subdivided into the following communities (constituent villages in brackets):
- Agios Dimitrios Piliou (Agios Dimitrios, Agios Ioannis)
- Anilio (Anilio, Plaka)
- Mouresi (Mouresi, Agios Ioannis, Damouchari)
- Tsagkarada (Tsagkarada, Mylopotamos)
- Xorychti (Xorychti, Kato Xorychti)
The municipal unit Mouresi covers the northeastern part of the Pelion peninsula, and is situated on the eastern side of the Pelion mountains, on the Aegean Sea coast. The area is mountainous and densely forested. The largest village is Tsagkarada (population 525 in 2011). The village Mouresi lies at 310 m elevation, 1.5 km northwest of Tsagkarada, 2 km southeast of Agios Dimitrios and 7 km southeast of Zagora.
- Mouresi Municipality[dead link]
- Mouresi (municipal unit) on GTP Travel Pages
- Mouresi (village) on GTP Travel Pages
- Mouresi on Pelion.org