From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Mourlot family has been closely associated with the arts since 1852. The family ran Mourlot Studios, also known as Imprimerie Mourlot, Ateliers Mourlot and Mourlot Freres.
- Francois Mourlot (1828–1902), lithographic printer.
- Jules Mourlot (1850–1921), son of Francois and founder of the Imprimerie Mourlot, aka. Mourlot Studios
- Fernand Mourlot(1895–1988), son of Jules, director of Mourlot Studios and founder of Editions Mourlot
- Georges Mourlot (1889), son of Jules Mourlot
- Maurice Mourlot, son of Jules Mourlot and painter
- Jeanne Mourlot, Wife of Fernand
- Roland Bennard, son of Jeanne Mourlot
- Jacques Mourlot(1933), son of Fernand and Founder of the Mourlot Studios in New York
- Nicole Bordas (1925), daughter of Fernand
- Pierre Bordas (1913–2000), Husband of Nicole and founder of the Editions Bordas, Paris
- Eric Mourlot (1970), son of Jacques and grandson of Fernand, founder of Galerie Mourlot, New York
- Frank Bordas, son of Pierre Bordas and founder of Atelier Bordas