From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the similarly named river in Maharashtra, India, see Mausam River.
View at West Kennebunk c. 1908
|Basin countries||United States|
The Mousam River is a 29.7-mile-long (47.8 km) river in Maine in the United States. Its source is Mousam Lake in York County, and it flows into the Atlantic Ocean just west of Kennebunk Beach. It flows through the towns of Sanford and Kennebunk.
- U.S. Geological Survey. National Hydrography Dataset high-resolution flowline data. The National Map, accessed June 30, 2011
- USGS 01069600 Mousam River at Kennebunk ME. US Geological Survey Water Resources. Retrieved on April 14, 2008.
- Mousam River. Fly Fishing In Maine. Retrieved on April 14, 2008.
- "Mousam River". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-02-12.
- www.mousam.org, local information about the Mousam River and Mousam Lake
|This Maine state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|