From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mouth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The mouth is the orifice through which an organism intakes food.
Mouth may also refer to:
- Mouth (water stream), the source or terminus of a water body
- "Mouth" (song), a 1995 single by Australian singer songwriter Merril Bainbridge
- "Mouth" (Bush song), a 1996 song by British post-grunge band Bush
- Mouth (hieroglyph), an Egyptian language symbol
- Mouth (mathematics), a type of polygon vertex
- Mike Matusow (born 1968), professional poker player nicknamed "the Mouth"
- half of the Dutch pop duo Mouth & MacNeal
- Marvin "Mouth" McFadden, a character in the TV series One Tree Hill
- Mouth of Sauron, a character in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.