From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikibooks has a book on the topic of: Packing & Moving Household Goods|
Mover may mean:
- Moving company, a service which helps with packing, moving and storage
- In parliamentary procedure, the person who introduces a motion (see also seconder)
- Prime mover (disambiguation)
- Unmoved mover, a philosophical concept of that which moves all but is unmoved by everything else
- Bob Mover (1952–), saxophonist
- Moving (disambiguation)
- Motion (physics), the concept of a change in position of an object with respect to time
|Look up mover in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.