From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up movie or movies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A movie is a film.
Movie(s) or The Movie(s) may also refer to:
Film and television
- Film adaptation
- A Movie, a 1958 experimental film
- The Movies (film), a 1925 silent film
- Movies!, an American digital multicast television network that broadcasts feature films
- "The Movie", a 1993 episode of Seinfeld
- "The Movies" (The Goodies), a 1975 episode of The Goodies
- Movies@, a cinema chain
- The Movies (band), a late '90s rock band from Boston USA
- "Movies" (song), a 2001 song by Alien Ant Farm
- Tribes of the City, formerly The Movies, a Latvian post-rock band
- "The Movie", a song by Aerosmith from Permanent Vacation
- The Movies (album), an album by Maksim Mrvica
- Movies (album), a 1979 album by Holger Czukay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.