Mowhaugh is a hamlet and farm steading near the Calroust Burn and the Bowmont Water, near Morebattle, in the Scottish Borders area of Scotland, and in the former Roxburghshire. It is situated about 5 miles (8 km) from the Anglo-Scottish Border.
Mow Parish is now Morebattle parish, and the remains of Mow Tower, Mow Law, and Mowhaugh are marked on OS maps. The area is part of the Roxburghe Estate Farms.
The St. Cuthbert's Way passes through Morebattle.
- Old Yetholm, Morebattle, Hownam and Mowhaugh, by Roy G. Perkins
- Scottish landform examples - 8: Solifluction sheets in the Bowmont Valley, Cheviot Hills. Author: Stephan Harrison, Scottish Geographical Journal, Volume 109, Issue 2, September 1993, pages 119-122.
- CANMORE/RCAHMS record of Mowhaugh
- CANMORE/RCAHMS record of Mowhaugh Schoolhouse
- Morebattle BorderNet: The former parish of Mow or Molle
- Geograph image: Looking up the Bowmont Water near Mowhaugh
- Amazon link
- Old Roads of Scotland: Mowhaugh
- -hay -haw -haugh