From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moy may refer to:
- Loch Moy, a loch south of Inverness in the Highlands of Scotland.
- Glen Moy, a glen in Glen Clova, north of Forfar, Scotland.
- A raspberry cultivar named after this glen
- Moy, a hamlet, hunting lodge and forest west of Loch Laggan, Highland, Scotland.
- Moy Castle, ancestral home of the Clan Maclaine of Lochbuie in Scotland
- Moy, County Tyrone, a village in Northern Ireland
- River Moy, a river which runs through County Sligo and County Mayo in Ireland
- The Moy, a village in County Tyrone in Northern Ireland
- Moy (surname), a list of people so named
- Mei (surname), a Chinese surname which can be transliterated as Moy, including a list of people
- Moy Lambert (died 1625), Dutch vice admiral
- HMS Moy (1904), a Royal Navy destroyer launched in 1905
- Moy (ship), an iron sailing ship launched in 1885
- Moy Racing, a defunct NASCAR auto racing team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.