From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moyen-Ogooué)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
Alone among the provinces of Gabon, Moyen-Ogooué has neither seacoast nor a foreign border. It borders the following provinces:
- Woleu-Ntem Province - north
- Ogooué-Ivindo Province - east
- Ogooué-Lolo Province - southeast, at a quadripoint
- Ngounié Province - south
- Ogooué-Maritime Province - southwest
- Estuaire Province - northwest
Moyen-Ogooué borders more other provinces of Gabon than any other province.
Moyen-Ogooué is divided into 2 departments:
- Petringa, Maria. Brazza, A Life for Africa. Bloomington, IN: AuthorHouse, 2006. ISBN 978-1-4259-1198-0. Describes Pierre Savorgnan de Brazza's extensive explorations of the Ogoué River basin.
|This Gabon location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|