From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moyo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moyo may refer to:
- Dambisa Moyo, a Zambian economist and author
- Elson Moyo, a once deputy commander of the Air Force of Zimbabwe
- Jonathan Moyo, a political figure in Zimbabwe
- Leo "K'millian" Moyo, a Zambian R&B Hip Hop artist
- Lovemore Moyo, Zimbabwean politician
- Masasa Moyo, a Canadian actress and voice actress
- Samukeliso Moyo, a Zimbabwean long-distance runner
- Seiso Moyo, a Zimbabwean politician
- Yusuf Ridwan Moyo, a Nigerian Information Scientist,University of Ilorin Graduate
Terms and meanings in other languages
- Moyo (Go), a term in the board game Go
- Moyo means Heart or Soul in Swahili
- Moyo means Hello or Good Day in Otetela
- Moyo (or mojo) is an early 20th-century African-American term meaning a magic charm or talisman, often used to attract members of the opposite sex
- Moyo drum, a type of steel tongue drum
- Moyo is a west African sauce consisting of tomato sauce, onion and peppers. It's usually served with fried fish
- Moyo is a term used to describe black people in Latin America and is a very popular nickname
Moyo means 'Life' in Chichewa.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moyo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.