|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (August 2010)|
|Some or all of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (March 2011)|
Mozinor is a French creator of video détournements that are shared on the Internet, as well as being regularly shown on some television programs. Using simple materials like a computer and microphone he has created a number of well known détournements such as a parody of Michael Jackson's Beat It". His videos are widely viewed on websites such as Dailymotion and Youtube.
In May 2004 Mozinor began creating video détournements and publishing them on his personal website; originally they were simply parodies created to amuse his friends. In June 2006, the broadcasting of "Bite It" (a parody of Michael Jackson's "Beat It") and "007" at the Enfants de la télé opened his work to a wider audience, and created a marketing buzz about Mozinor's creations.
On 11 April 2009 a 'best of' Mozinor's works was shown at a screening of the noted détournement La Classe américaine at the Centre Georges Pompidou, in the presence of the film's creators, Michel Hazanavicius and Dominique Mezerette. Mozinor was invited to attend the screening, but did not do so as he wanted to retain his anonymity.
- (French) Article on Mozinor from Le Monde the August 17th 2007.
- (French) Official Mozinor website.
- (French) Article on website écrans about détournements.
- (French) readme page on the Mozinor website.
- (French) Article on écrans about Michael Jackson and Mozinor.
- (French) Mozinor page on Dailymotion.
- (French) Montreuil depêche hedbo n°484.
- (French) Les météorologistes font la grève mais pas Mozinor... on France Info.
- (French) Grand détournement au Centre Pompidou on Le Monde.
|This France-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|