From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mph)
MPH (or mph) is a three-letter acronym that refers to miles per hour, a measurement of speed
MPH may also refer to:
- Make Poverty History, a campaign supported by Bob Geldof to end poverty in Africa
- Manlius Pebble Hill, an independent K-12 college preparatory school in DeWitt, New York
- Margaret Peterson Haddix, an American author, best known for writing the Missing series and the Shadow Children sequence
- Martinair's airline code
- Master of Public Health, a Master's degree in public health
- Mater Private Hospital, a private hospital in Dublin, Ireland
- Methylphenidate, an prescription stimulant commonly used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children and adults
- Metroid Prime Hunters, a video game for the Nintendo DS
- Mika Pauli Häkkinen, retired Formula One driver.
- Perfect hash function, also known as minimal perfect hashing, a method of generating a hash function without collisions or empty buckets.
- Mobile Pedestrian Handheld a Mobile DTV standard for use with ATSC stations
- MPH Bookstores, a Malaysian bookstore chain
- MPH Entertainment, Inc., an American film and television production company
- MPH (transmission system), a modulation system used for transmission of digital television
- MPH, a super-speed super-hero character in the comic book series Astro City
- Godofredo P. Ramos Airport IATA Code, an airport in the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.