From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mr. Broadway: Tony Bennett's Greatest Broadway Hits is a 1962 album by Tony Bennett.
- "Stranger In Paradise" (Alexander Borodin, George Forrest, Robert Wright)
- "Just In Time" (Betty Comden, Adolph Green, Jule Styne)
- "Lazy Afternoon" (John Latouche, Jerome Moross)
- "Love Look Away" (Oscar Hammerstein II, Richard Rodgers)
- "The Party's Over" (Comden, Green, Styne)
- "You'll Never Get Away From Me" (Stephen Sondheim / Jule Styne)
- "Climb Ev'ry Mountain" (Hammerstein, Rodgers)
- "Begin the Beguine" (Cole Porter)
- "Baby, Talk to Me"
- "Put On a Happy Face" (Lee Adams, Charles Strouse)
- "Follow Me" (Alan Lerner, Frederick Loewe)
- "Comes Once In a Lifetime" (Comden, Green, Styne)