From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mr. Smith)
Mister Smith is a term used for male persons whose surname is Smith.
It can also mean:
- a placeholder name for a generic person (as Smith is a common English surname)
- Mr. Smith (album), a hiphop album by rapper LL Cool J
- Mr. Smith (novel), a novel by Louis Bromfield
- Mr Smith (The Sarah Jane Adventures), a fictional extraterrestrial computer in the Doctor Who spinoff The Sarah Jane Adventures
- Mr. Smith (TV series), a short-lived 1983 sitcom, with a talking orangutan as the titular character
- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, a popular film starring James Stewart
- Agent Smith, a character in The Matrix, portrayed by Hugo Weaving
- SuitSat, a Russian spacesuit nicknamed Mr. Smith by some
- Herr Schmitt (Mr Smith), the name of Daniel Domscheit-Berg's tomcat he alleges was abused by Julian Assange
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mister Smith.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.