From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Mucur within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Ali Şahin (MHP)|
|• District||1,121.59 km2 (433.05 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,100 m (3,600 ft)|
|• District density||17/km2 (43/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Mucur is a town and district of Kırşehir Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 24,945 of which 14,676 live in the town of Mucur.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Mucur, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-18.
- District municipality's official website (Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Kırşehir Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|