|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (October 2013)|
Mudderella is a 5-7 mile long obstacle course event series targeted toward women. With 12-15 obstacles, Mudderella courses .are designed to test strength and stamina.
The event begins with a warm-up period called “Stretch + Strengthen.” On the course, obstacles include “Hat Trick,” where participants trampoline onto a cargo net, climb up and then slide down into a muddy pool. Mudderella events are not timed; the organizers encourage teamwork. Other obstacles include hay bale mountains, stability balls, and water.
After running the course, participants attend a “Rinse + Revive” station, where there are showers, activities and entertainment.
Mudderella supports Futures Without Violence, a national nonprofit that aims to prevent and end domestic violence by standing with survivors and developing innovative programs and policies that engage new allies as partners in the solution.
- "’Fox & Friends’ tackles Mudderella". foxnews.com. Retrieved 21 September 2013.
- "WAT’S Proust Questionnaire: Cristina DeVito’s Mudderella - Helping Women Own Their Strong". http://www.womanaroundtown.com. Retrieved 23 August 2013.
- "Yahoo News". http://www.womanaroundtown.com. Retrieved 21 September 2013.
- "Mudderella launches among a growing field of women’s obstacle runs". WashingtonTimes.com. Retrieved 27 June 2013.
- "A brand-new muddy challenge that's made for women". Well + Good. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- Ross, Alex. "New Mudderella Mud Run For Women". Shape.com. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "The 12 Best Fun and Dirty Races Across The Country". Redbookmag.com. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "A girl power race: Mudderella". Fitbie.com. Retrieved 12 June 2013.
- Moncayo, Jennifer. "A Girl Power Race: Mudderella". Fitbie. Retrieved 7 August 2013.