|Village and Mandal|
|Elevation||7 m (23 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Eluru|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Kaikalur|
Mudinepalli is located at  It has an average elevation of 7 metres (26 feet)..
- Total Population: 68,235 in 17,798 Households.
- Male Population: 34,436 and Female Population: 33,799
- Children Under 6-years: 7,910 (Boys - 4,024 and Girls - 3,886)
- Total Literates: 40,155
Mudinepalle village has a population of 6,552 in 2001.
Mudinepalli was known as Mudi Naagula Palli in earlier days. 'Mudi' means old, Naaga means snake (cobra), Naaga Devatha, A Hindu Goddess, Palli means village. Mudinepalli in its olden days had seen all most all the species of snakes, which can survive in the southern part of India. Till the reorganization of constituencies in 2009, Mudinepalli used to be an assembly constituency for AP and used to fall under Machilipatnam Parliamentary Constituency. Now its part of Kaikaluru assembly and Eluru parliamentary constituencies. The major occupation of the people in the Mandal is Agriculture. The major cultivated crop is paddy. Aquaculture (fish) is also taken up in big scale from 1980s. Secondary crops include green-gram, black-gram and groundnut. The water from Krishna river is distributed for the cultivation of lands in the Mandal by the famous Polraj canal. In earlier days transportation was done through these canals only. Almost all the area in the Mandal is wet-land. All most all the villages in the Mandal have good infrastructure such as road, electricity, primary schools, telephone, mobile (all network towers exist in Mudinepalli), cable TV facility, play grounds, hospital & cinema hall. It has good educational institutions.
Little Flower School
It is the place where the first English Medium School Little Flower School in Krishna District is established in 1968 by his honor late Sri B.S.S.S.Prasada Rao garu. Later this institution was extended to have a Jr.College which was run by his honor Sri B.Raghuramaiah garu brother of late Sri B.S.S.S.Prasda Rao garu. Sri B.Raghuramaiah is the Principal of LFS Jr.College.
The importance of LFS is that the teaching staff are from various parts of India like English teachers from Kerala and Tamil Nadu; Physcis are from Tamil Nadu. It has a tie-up with an educational institution located in England from where the visiting staff comes and stay there for SIX months in an academic year.
This is the village where the Tollywood hero Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao has learnt his acting basics.
This mandal had number of hospitals of which Dr.Manoj Hospital is the biggest hospital where Dr.Manoj is the Consultant doctor and doctors from the nearest cities like Gudiwada, Bhimavaram, Vijayawada etc... with various specializations are available in regular intervals and also as the situation demands.The Mallu film Actor Mr.Nagaraju also from Kakaravada, Mudinepalli.
It almost midway between Vijayawada and Bhimavaram (around 50 km). It is about 13 km northeast of Gudivada and 13 km North of Gudlavalleru.
Villages in Mudinepalli Mandal
The following is the list of villages in this Mandal. 
Educational institutions in Mudinepalli Mandal
The following is the list of schools in this Mandal. 
- Polytechnic College
- Government Jr. College
- Little Flower School - The first English Medium in Krishna Dist - Estb in 1968
- Z P H School, Mudinepalli
- Sahayamatha School
- Goutham Model School(Formerly known as Gowtham Public School)
- Vidhyanjali school,Mudinepalli
- Indo-Saxon School (Formerly known as Balaji Public School)
- B.Ed college
- I.T.I College
The accessibility to the Gudlavalleru Engineering College is 12 km and to the Gudivada Engineering College is 13 km.
- Singarayapalem famous templeSubramanyeswara Swamy Temple.
- Nearest domestic airport is at Gannavaram at 60 km distance. Nearest International Airport is at Hyderabad.
- Nearest Railway Station's are Gudivada - 13 km, Gudlavalleru - 11 km. Minor station's are Mandavalli-10 km, Kaikalur-19 Km,Putla Cheruvu-7 Km & Moturu-10Km
- This is very well connected by the National Highway 214 and the State Highways.
- Frequent transportation facility is available to Vijayawada, Machilipatnam, Bhimavaram and Tirupathi.
- There are numerous buses to Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam which passes through.