From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up muggle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A muggle is a person without magical abilities in the Harry Potter series.
Muggle may also refer to:
- "Muggles" (recording), by Louis Armstrong and His Orchestra
- Muggles, a character in the children's book The Gammage Cup
- Muggles, a race in the book The Legend of Rah and the Muggles
- A person unfamiliar with geocaching
- A slang term for marijuana and the users are "muggle-heads"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.