From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mughal or Moghul in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mughal (also Moghul or Mogul), a word related to the Mongols, may refer to:
- The Mughal Empire of South Asia
- Cultural influences of the Mughal Empire
- Mirza Mughal, fifth son of Bahadur Shah Zafar, the last Mughal emperor
- Mughal-e-Azam, an Indian film, a romantic epic about the early life of Emperor Jahangir
- Mogul (disambiguation), an English for "Mughal"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.