From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mughal or Moghul in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mughal (also Moghul or Mogul), a word related to the Mongols, may refer to:
- The Mughal Empire of South Asia
- Mughal emperors
- Mughal tribe, the Asian peoples from which the rulers of the empire came
- Mughal architecture, a style of architecture
- Mughal painting, a style of painting
- Mughlai cuisine, a "Mughal" style of cooking
- Mughal gardens, a style of gardens
- Mughal Army, the Army of Mughal Empire
- Mirza Mughal, fifth son of Bahadur Shah Zafar, the last Mughal emperor
- Mughal-e-Azam, an Indian film, a romantic epic about the early life of Emperor Jahangir
See also 
- Mogul (disambiguation), an English version of "Mughal"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.