From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mugwumps)
|Look up mugwump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mugwumps were a group of Republican activists who supported Democratic candidate Grover Cleveland in the United States presidential election of 1884.
Mugwump may also refer to:
- "Mugwump", a fictional creature created by William Burroughs in his 1959 book Naked Lunch
- "Mugwump", the last song on Terrorvision's 1996 album Regular Urban Survivors
- "Mugwump Specific", a patent medicine for venereal disease in the late 19th century
- The Mugwumps, a 1960s rock band
- Mugwump (game), an early computer game written in BASIC
- Mugwump Four, a short story by Robert Silverberg first originally published in 1959 and included in the collection The Cube Root of Uncertainty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.