Muhammad Fuad Abdul Baqi
Muhammad Fuad Abdul Baqi was an Islamic scholar was born on 1299 A.H. / March 1882 A.D. He authored and compiled many books related to the Qu'ran and the sunnah, and indexes which give the reader access to the hadith of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He died on 23rd of Thul Qa'dah Year 1388 A.H./ February 2, 1968 A.D.
His works include:
- “المعجم المفهرس لالفاظ القران الكريم” (Al Mojam el Mofahras Li Alfaz el Qur'an al Kareem), an Index of Classified Ayahs of the Qur'an
- “Jameea Masaned Saheeh Al-Bukhari”, (Bukhari’s Classified Hadith)
- A translation of “Meftah Konooz el Sunnah”
- Al-Lu'lu Wal-Marjaan (A collection of ahadith of Sahih Al-Bukhari and Sahih Al-Muslim)
- A translation of “Al Mojam el Mufahras” in the vocabulary of Hadith.