|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (September 2010)|
Mujician is an improvisational jazz quartet founded in 1988.
The group's pianist, Keith Tippett, played briefly with King Crimson and also works with his group Centipede; the group's drummer is named Tony Levin, though he is not the same Tony Levin who played in King Crimson. Mujician formed in 1988 and released its first album, The Journey in 1991; the release is a single track recorded live at a festival. Poem About the Hero is also a live recording, done in front of a small audience; their first studio session was 1998's Colours Fulfilled. The 2000 The Bristol Concert release was recorded in 1991.
- The Journey (Cuneiform Records, 1991)
- Poem About the Hero (Cuneiform, 1994)
- Birdman (Cuneiform, 1996)
- Colours Fulfilled (Cuneiform, 1998)
- The Bristol Concert (What Disc, 2000)
- Spacetime (Cuneiform, 2001)
- There's No Going Back Now (Cuneiform, 2006)