Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014)|
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Students||over 5000 |
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is a private university located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. This institute was established in 1981 by the parent body Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal. It has been awarded "Five Star" rating and "A" grade by the NAAC and UGC respectively. NMIMS has also been awarded the ISO 9001:2000 Certification by ICL in 2004 and a "A***" rating by CRISIL. The institute was granted "Deemed University" status by the UGC in 2003 and can hence grant full academic degrees on its students. It has campuses in Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
- School of Business Management
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology, Management & Engineering
- School of Distance Learning
- Balwant Sheth School of Architecture
- Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics
- Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management
- School of Science
|Business – India|
NMIMS was ranked #7 by the [BT Nelson Ranking (Business Today)] 50 best business schools of 2012, #11 by the Hindustan Times India's top 50 business schools of 2011 and #13 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18's Top B-Schools in India.
Sports and Extra-curriculars
The School of Business Management sports contingent takes part in various B-school fests organised nationally.
- Press Room: News - Latest from NMIMS Archived 18 June 2011 at WebCite
- "The 50 best business schools". Business Today. 28 October 2012. Retrieved 28 October 2012.
- "India's top 50 business schools" (jpg). Hindustan Times. 30 August 2011. Retrieved 26 December 2011.
- "Top B-Schools in India". CNBC-TV18. 12 January 2012. Retrieved 13 February 2012.