From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are several meanings for Mula:
- Mula, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Mula, Maldives, an island in the Maldives
- Mula, Spain, a town in the autonomous community of Murcia, Spain
- Muľa, a village and municipality in southern Slovakia
- Mula, a drum used in Cuban music
- Mula, Malta or Ħal-Mula, a village in Malta near Żebbuġ, Malta
- Mula River (India), a river in India
- Mula River (Pakistan), a river in Pakistan
- Mula (Spain), a river in Spain
- Inva Mula (born 1963) is an opera singer born in Tirana, Albania
- Mula (Tyagi) are a clan of Muslim Tyagi of Moradabad district in India and provinces of Pakistan
- mula blessing Muzingwani (born 1994) ...blues celeb..member of dream chasers association..chat.time software designer...
- Mula (Malayalam Language), Breast
- Mula (astrology), a Lunar mansion in Hindu astrology
- Money, English slang
- Mula, Spanish term for Mule
- Young mula, another name for the American record label Young Money Entertainment founded by the rapper Lil Wayne
- Mula, type of white Radish or Daikon in Nepali
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
john C MUla Production Designer Television