|Elevation||2,005 m (6,578 ft)|
|Listing||List of mountains in Burma|
|Location||Kayin State, Myanmar|
Mulayit Taung, also known as Muleh Yit, is a mountain of the Dawna Range. It is located towards the southern end of the range in Kayin State, Burma, 12 km to the NNW of the border with Thailand.
The Tenasserim White-bellied Rat (Niviventer tenaster), the Silver-eared Laughingthrush (Trochalopteron melanostigma) and the Grey-sided Thrush (Turdus feae), a vulnerable species, are found in the Mulayit Taung area.
- Google Earth
- Geographical names of Myanmar
- William Wilson Hunter. The Imperial Gazetteer of India (Volume 4)
- Mammal species of the world:a taxonomic and geographic reference, Volume 2
- World Bird Info
- Threatened Birds of Asia: The BirdLife International Red Data Book
- Mulayit Taung (peak) Region: Kayin State, Myanmar
- Google Books, The Physical Geography of Southeast Asia
|This Kayin State location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|