||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2014)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2008)|
Mulbarton shown within Norfolk
|Area||5.34 km2 (2.06 sq mi)|
|– density||529/km2 (1,370/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Facilities include two schools (Mulbarton Infant School and Mulbarton Junior School), an Adnams' public house, The World's End, a social club, two convenience stores (One Stop and Co-op), a church, a fish-and-chip shop, and a Chinese takeaway. There is a regular bus service to Norwich. In the centre of the village is a large common, with a pond where many ducks live.
- Maurice Norman, the former Norwich City, Tottenham Hotspur and England footballer, was born in Mulbarton.
- "Norfolk Heritage and Explorations - Mulbarton". Web.archive.org. 2010-11-21. Retrieved 2014-02-06.
- "Mulbarton parish information". South Norfolk Council. 17 April 2007. Retrieved 20 June 2009.
- Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council. "2001 Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes" (XLS). Norfolk.gov.uk. Retrieved 2014-02-06.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mulbarton, Norfolk.|
- Mulbarton village website
- Parish council website
- Mulbarton Cricket Club
- Mulbarton Infant School
- Mulbarton Junior School
- Norfolk Heritage and Explorations - Mulbarton