Mulberry Grove Township, Bond County, Illinois
|Mulberry Grove Township|
Location in Bond County
Bond County's location in Illinois
|Settlement||November 6, 1888|
|• Total||47.43 sq mi (122.8 km2)|
|• Land||47.03 sq mi (121.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.4 sq mi (1 km2) 0.84%|
|Elevation||571 ft (174 m)|
|• Density||28.9/sq mi (11.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62017, 62246, 62262, 62284|
|GNIS feature ID||0429412|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 47.43 square miles (122.8 km2), of which 47.03 square miles (121.8 km2) (or 99.16%) is land and 0.4 square miles (1.0 km2) (or 0.84%) is water.
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Dunkard, Durr, Etcheson, Hastings, Liberty, Neathery and Snow.
- Governor Bond Lake
- Bond County Community Unit School District 2
- Mulberry Grove Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 102
- State Senate District 51
- "Mulberry Grove Township, Bond County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.