In agriculture mulch tillage or mulch-till fall under the umbrella term of conservation tillage in the United States and refer to seeding methods where hundred percent of the soil surface is disturbed by tillage whereby crop residues are mixed with the soil and a certain amount of residues remain on the soil surface. A great variety of implements are used to perform mulch-till.Mulch is material to regulate heat. This is done by covering it with any material like rice, straw or leaves or food waste.
- "CTIC". Retrieved 2011-02-22.
- Mulch-till – High Intensity Residue and Tillage Management – Irrigated Cropland, USDA – NRCS Conservation Practice Job Sheet ID- 345, JS- 19
- USDA – NRCS Tillage Practice Guide
- USDA – NRCS Residue Management Mulch-till, Alabama Guide Sheet AL 329B
- USDA – NRCS Residue Management Mulch-till, Conservation Practice Job Sheet PA345
Media related to Mulch-till at Wikimedia Commons