From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mulga may refer to:
- Acacia aneura (mulga or true mulga)
- Mulga apple, its edible gall
- Any of many similar Acacia species, such as:
- Mulga Parrot, a parrot of southern Australia
- Pseudechis australis, also known as the mulga snake
- Pygmy Mulga Goanna, a species of monitor lizard native to Australia
- Mulga Lands, an Interim Biogeographic Regionalisation for Australia region of Australia
- Mulga Creek, a river of New South Wales, Australia
- Mulga Queen Community, a community Western Australia, Australia
- In Australia, alternate term for the bush or wilderness regions; for example "up the mulga"
- Mulga, Alabama, a town in the United States
- Mulga Island, an island in Antarctica
- Mulga Bill's Bicycle, a poem written in 1896 by Banjo Paterson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.