|Elevation||7 m (23 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Mulki (Tulu: ಮುಲ್ಕಿ) is a panchayat town in Dakshina Kannada district in the Indian state of Karnataka. It is on the banks of Shambhavi River. It was earlier known as Moolikapur, turned to Mulki. A small town with people of diverse religions, it is 10 km north of Suratkal. Karnad is a locality within Mulki.
As of 2001[update] India census, Mulki had a population of 16,398. Males constitute 48% of the population and females 52%. Mulki has an average literacy rate of 77%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 82%, and female literacy is 73%. In Mulki, 11% of the population is under 6 years of age.
The majority population of Mulki is Hindu, although there is a significant diversity in the form of Muslim and Christians. Hindus in Mulki are very diverse in themselves with a significant population of Billavas, Bunts,Mogaveera Vokkaligas, Konkanis and Brahmins.
Skilled workers form small cottage industries and are entrepreneurial . Other major contribution to the local economy comes from agriculture and fishing.
Mulki is easily accessible via road, air, train and sea. National highway 17 (Now NH 66) passes through the heart of Mulki. The Mulki railway station is about 5 kilometres from the Mulki downtown. The nearest airport is in the town of Bajpe which is about 20 kilometres from Mulki. The New Mangalore seaport  forms a convenient way to transport cargo to Mulki.
- Sri Durga Parameshwari Temple, Bappanadu in NH-17 (from Mangalore 30 km - From Udupi 30 km)- famous for Bappanadu Dolu.The temple covers the nearby 9 Villages.
- Shri kolekady temple,Mulki
- Sri Venkataramana Temple, Mulki
- Sri Hari Hara Temple, Karnad
- Sri Hanuman Temple, Mulki
- Sri Vishwanatha Temple, Punaroor
- Sri Veerabhadra Mahamaya temple, Maanampaady, Mulki,
- C.S.I. UNITY CHURCH,Mulki
- Immaculate Conception Church, Karnad
- Ghazani Church Mulki, est 1670
- Divine Call Centre, Karnad
Mosques & Darga
- Noor Masjid, Karnad
- Shafi Jumma Masjid, Mulki
- Hanfi Masjid, Kilpady Mulki
- Jamiya Masjid, old bustand, Mulki
- Zinda Madarsha Waliyullah Darga, Darga Road, Mulki
- Mulki Darga, Shafi Jumma Masjid, Mulki
- Darga, Gajani Area, Mulki
People From Mulki
Local news sources
- Udayavani 
- Karavali Ale
- Daijiworld 
- Varthabharathi 
- Gulf Kannadiga 
- The Times of India
- Vishwa kannadiga News 
- http://www.citypopulation.de/php/india- karnataka.php?cityid=2942401000
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Budhi Kunderan".