From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mullion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mullion is a structural element which divides adjacent window units.
Mullion may also refer to:
- Mullion (geology), a reworked boudin, geological term for structures formed by extension
- Annabel Mullion (born 1969), English actress
- Mullion, Cornwall, a village and parish in Cornwall, England
- Mullion Cove, a harbour and cove in Cornwall
- Mullion Island, a small island in Mount's Bay, Cornwall
- Mullion Creek, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.