From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up multi- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Multi can mean:
- Alternate character in online gaming
- Multi 2 diamonds, a contract bridge convention
- Multirhyme, a synonym for feminine rhyme used in hip hop music
- HMX-12 Multi, a character from the visual novel and anime series To Heart
- Multiculturalism is a public policy approach for managing cultural diversity in a multiethnic society
- Multitude, a term used by some philosophers to refer to the population of the world
- Multitudes, a French philosophical, political and artistic monthly review.
- Multiplication, an elementary arithmetic operation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.