Multi Crew Coordination
The Multi Crew Coordination or Multi Crew Co-operation (MCC) is an allowance, an additional training at the commercial pilot licence required in order to fly within a crew, that means in a multi-pilot aircraft with the aircrew consisting of at least two members. It is a requirement for pilots applying for a multi-pilot type rating and can be done separately or together with this type rating. The course is under the supervision of a Flight Training Organization (FTO) or a Type Rating Training Organization (TRTO).
The MCC course's purpose is to train pilots working as part of a multi-member flight crew. It teaches about communication and coordination.
- (French)Du bloc opératoire au cockpit d'un avion de ligne
- What is the content of a MCC course or Bridge course?
- (French)Environnement – Glossaire
- (French)Multi Crew Coordination – Formation travail en Equipage
- Multi Crew Cooperation Training
- Multi Crew Co-Operation Course (MCC)
- (French)ANNEXE FCL1 CONSOLIDEE
- SUBPART F – CLASS AND TYPE RATING (Aeroplane)
|This article about aviation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|