From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up multiplex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Multiplex may refer to:
Science and engineering
- Multiplexing, combining many signals into a single transmission circuit or channel
- Multiplexer, an electronic device that accomplishes multiplexing
- Multiplex (assay), a laboratory procedure in molecular biology
- Multiplex (titles), or abbreviation "mult." is sometimes written after a title of a doctor or professor. It means that the person has several titles of doctor or professor. For instance, "Prof. mult. Hans Müller", "Dr. mult. Hans Müller" or "Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Hans Müller".
- Multiplex (movie theater), a large number of screens, also called a megaplex
- Multiplex (television), a group of digital television or radio channels that are mixed together for broadcast
- Multiplex (webcomic), an online comic about the staff of a movie theater
- Brookfield Multiplex, an Australian-based group of property and construction companies
- Multiplex Modellsport, a manufacturer of radio control equipment and radio-controlled airplanes
- Concurrency (road), a single physical road designated by two or more different highway numbers
- Plywood, a covering material made by bonding layers of veneer wood
- Multiplex (juggling), with multiple balls thrown/caught at one time by the same hand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multiplex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.