From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up multiplication or multiply in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Multiplication is an elementary mathematical operation.
Multiplication or multiply may also refer to:
- A generalized multiplicative function, in number theory
- Multiplication (music), methods of applying multiplication in music
- Multiply (website), e-commerce website based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Multiply (Jamie Lidell album), 2005
- Multiply (Heavy Jack album)
- x (Ed Sheeran album), 2014
- "Multiply" (song), a song by Xzibit
- X∞Multiplies, a 1980 album by Yellow Magic Orchestra
- Multiply Records, a record label
- Multiplication of money
- Multiplication (alchemy), an alchemical process
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.