From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mulu may refer to:
- Mulu (band), a 1990s British trip hop group
- King Mulu (184–263 CE), legendary ruler in Yunnan, China
- Mulu Airport, an airport in northern Sarawak, Malaysia
- Mount Mulu, a mountain in Sarawak, Malaysia
- Mulu, Ethiopia
- Mulu, Maragheh, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Mulu, Marand, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Mulu, Kermanshah, Iran
- Mulu (company), a social sharing website
People with the family name
- Bayu Mulu (born 1978), Ethiopian football player
- Gunung Mulu National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in northern Sarawak, Malaysia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mulu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.