Lapangan Terbang Mulu
|IATA: MZV – ICAO: WBMU
|Owner||Government of Malaysia|
|Operator||Malaysia Airports Berhad|
|Serves||Gunung Mulu National Park, Sarawak, East Malaysia|
|Location||Mulu, Sarawak, East Malaysia|
|Elevation AMSL||80 ft / 24 m|
|Sources: AIP Malaysia and DAFIF|
Mulu Airport (IATA: MZV, ICAO: WBMU) is an airport in the state of Sarawak in Malaysia and gateway to the Gunung Mulu National Park. There are resort accommodations at the National Park, but the nearest villages are Long Terawan, downstream 21.7 km to the west, and Long Atip 26.1 km to the south. Rumah Bawang Grang in Brunei is only 23.1 km to the north-northwest, but there is no road connected to the airport.
Airlines and destinations
|Malaysia Airlines operated by MASwings||Bandar Seri Begawan||International|
|Malaysia Airlines operated by MASwings||Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Miri||Domestic|
- AIP Malaysia: Index to Aerodromes at Department of Civil Aviation Malaysia
- Airport information for WBMU at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for MZV at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Short Take-Off and Landing Airports (STOL) at Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
- Accident history for MZV at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about a Malaysian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Malaysian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Sarawak location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|