MumboJumbo, LLC is an independent developer of games for personal computers, game consoles and mobile devices. The company was established in January 2001 to develop games and in 2003 became one of the first independent developers to popularize casual games by partnering with portal sites to make games available for download directly to Windows and Mac computers.
MumboJumbo Mobile, LLC publishes entertainment software for Android and iOS devices.
On January 25, 2010, a jury in the 193rd Civil District Court in Dallas County, Texas awarded MumboJumbo $4,600,000 in damages resulting from a breach of contract on the part of their former business partner PopCap Games. MumboJumbo had previously held a North American retail distribution agreement with the casual games developer. According to MumboJumbo, the relationship was violated when PopCap Games began to develop its own strategies for selling at retail. During the 12-day trial, MumboJumbo's law firm Rose-Walker showed that PopCap's actions "severely damaged" their business relationship with Wal-Mart.
- Luxor Series: Luxor, Luxor Mahjong, Luxor 2, Luxor 3, Luxor Amun Rising, Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife, Luxor 5th Passage, Luxor HD, Luxor Evolved, Luxor 2 HD
- Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can: Be the detective; Catch the killer in the present and the past
- Midnight Mysteries Series: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy, Salem Witch Trials, Devil on the Mississippi, Haunted Houdini, Witches of Abraham
- 7 Wonders Series: 7 Wonders, 7 Wonders 2, 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven, 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour, 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover
- Samantha Swift Series: The Hidden Roses of Athena, The Golden Touch, The Fountains of Fate, The Mystery from Atlantis
- Chainz Series: Chainz, Chainz 2 Relinked, Chainz Galaxy
- Pickers: Pick • Sell • Trade • Haggle • Appraise
- Glowfish: A Magical Underwater Adventure
- Unlikely Suspects
- Discovery: A Seek and Find Adventure
- Zombie Bowl-O-Rama
- Square Logic: Everyday Genius
- Little Farm
- Ritual Entertainment Acquired By Casual Games Developer January 24th 2007, archived from the original
- MumboJumbo Acquires Casual Dev Hot Lava July 31st 2007
- Gamezebo: MumboJumbo awarded $4.6 million in PopCap lawsuit[dead link]
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|