From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mummery may refer to:
- Christmas Mummering
- Performance of a Mummers Play.
- Albert F. Mummery (1855–1895), British mountaineer
- Browning Mummery (Opera tenor) (1888–1974), Australian operatic tenor
- Browning Mummery (Electronic sound works), stage name of Andrew Lonsdale (born 1961), Australian electronic musician
- Eddie Mummery, English football player
- James Howard Mummery, a British biologist and source of the eponymous Pink tooth of Mummery
- John Mummery, English appeal court justice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.