From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mummy or mummy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mummy is an unusually well preserved corpse.
Mummy also may refer to:
- Mummy brown, a pigment claimed to be made from mummies
- Mummy paper, a paper claimed to be made from mummies
- Mummy (Dungeons & Dragons), role playing game monster
- Mummy (film), a 1997 Pakistani film
- Mummification (BDSM), a bondage practice
- Mummy Range, a mountain range in the Rocky Mountains of northern Colorado in the United States
- Mummy Cave, a rock shelter and archeological site in Park County, Wyoming, United States, near the eastern entrance to Yellowstone National Park
- Mummy Ride, a dark ride at three theme parks based on the popular The Mummy (franchise)
People or groups
- Mummy (also Mommy or Mammy), is a nickname for mother.
- The Mummies, 1980s American garage punk band
- Here Come the Mummies, R&B band, colloquially Mummies
- Mom (disambiguation)
- Mommy (disambiguation)
- Mum (disambiguation)
- The Mummy (disambiguation), the title of various works
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.