From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mumps is a viral disease.
Mumps or MUMPS may also refer to:
- Mumps, Greater Manchester, a district in Oldham, Greater Manchester
- Oldham Mumps railway station, a railway station on the Oldham Loop Line
- MUMPS (or M), a computer programming language
- MUMPS (software), a numeric linear algebra software for parallel computers
- Mumps, an unwanted optical effect in Cinemascope films, in which an actor's face appears to stretch horizontally as he or she gets in closer to the camera
- Mumps, a band led by Lance Loud
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.