From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mun may refer to:
- Thomas Mun (1571–1641) an English writer on economics
- Moon (Korean name), a Korean surname, also spelled "Mun"
- Mun, Hautes-Pyrénées, a commune in the Hautes-Pyrénées, France
- Korean mun, a historical currency of Joseon Korea
- Mun River, Thailand
- River Mun, Norfolk, England
- Mun (religion), a shamanistic religion of the Lepcha people
- Mundane, the name of a player, rather than the character, in a role playing game
- Mun (unit), alternative spelling of maund, South Asian unit of mass
- Mün, moon that orbits Kerbin in video game Kerbal Space Program
- Mun (album), album by Finnish musician Nopsajalka
MUN can refer to:
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Model United Nations
- Movimiento de Unidad Nacional, a political party in Nicaragua
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.