From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mun may refer to:
- Thomas Mun (1571–1641) an English writer on economics
- Mun Il-bong — North Korean minister of finance between 2000–2005, who was last seen visiting Mongolia in October 2005. He has not been heard of or seen since.
- Mun, Hautes-Pyrénées, a commune in the Hautes-Pyrénées département in southwestern France
- Korean mun, a historical currency of Joseon Korea
- Mun River, a river in Thailand
- River Mun, a river in Norfolk, England
- Mun (religion), a shamanistic religion of the Lepcha people
- Mun (role-play), a term denoting the "human behind the character" in a role playing game
- Mun (unit), an alternative spelling of maund (especially in historical contexts), a South Asian unit of mass
- Mün, the largest moon that orbits the planet Kerbin in the indie video game Kerbal Space Program
MUN can refer to:
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Model United Nations Conference
- Movimiento de Unidad Nacional, a political party in Nicaragua
- Foster-Carter, Aidan (2013-12-09). "Family affair: Kim Jong Un wipes his uncle from North Korea's history". The Guardian. Retrieved 2013-12-10.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.