From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up munch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Munch may refer to:
- Cookie Monster Munch, a 1983 Sesame Street video game for the Atari 2600
- John Munch, a fictional character played by actor Richard Belzer
- Monster Munch (video game), an indirect clone of Pac-Man that was targeted towards the Commodore 64 gaming demographics
- Munch Bunch, a series of children's books written by British author Denis Bond
- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee, a 2001 platform video game made by Oddworld Inhabitants
- Munch (surname)
- Munch (BDSM), a low-pressure social gathering for people involved in or interested in BDSM
- Munch (candy bar), a candy bar manufactured by Mars, Incorporated and sold in the United States
- Munch Township, Pine County, Minnesota
- Mighty Munch, a corn snack available in Ireland made by Tayto
- Monster Munch, a baked corn snack available in the United Kingdom, produced by Walkers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.