Muncho Lake Provincial Park
|Muncho Lake Provincial Park|
|Location||British Columbia, Canada|
|Nearest city||Fort Nelson|
|Governing body||BC Parks|
Muncho Lake Provincial Park is a provincial park in British Columbia, Canada, located on the Alaska Highway as it transits the northernmost Canadian Rockies west of Fort Nelson. The park is part of the larger Muskwa-Kechika Management Area. It is named after Muncho Lake, which is in the park and is both the name of the lake and of the community located there.
- List of British Columbia Provincial Parks
- List of Canadian provincial parks
- List of National Parks of Canada
- Muskwa-Kechika Protected Areas, Muskwa-Kechika Management Area
- "Muncho Lake Park". BC Geographical Names. http://apps.gov.bc.ca/pub/bcgnws/names/8270.html.
- BC Parks webpage
|This British Columbia protected areas related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|