From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mung may refer to:
- Mung (computer term), the act of making several incremental changes to an item that combine to destroy it. Defined as "Modified until no good," or recursively as "mung until no good."
- Mung bean, a bean native to Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan
- A type of animal territory in which females of a certain species gather to demonstrate their prowess before or during mating season: the counterpart of Lek (mating arena)
- A fouling material (a disgusting substance)
- The common name of the brown algae Pylaiella
- The god "Lord of all Deaths" in Lord Dunsany's seminal fantasy work The Gods of Pegāna
- A transliteration of the Korean word 멍멍 (pronounced [mʌŋmʌŋ]), an onomatopoeia for bark (dog)
- Mung Daal, a character in the cartoon series Chowder
- Rafael Cabrera Airport (ICAO code MUNG)
- A slang term for leukorrhea, (or a clear, white, or yellow vaginal discharge)
- MUNG, acronym of Military University Nueva Granada
- Mung the Inconceivable, a member of the Warbound, appearing in Hulk comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.