From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mung may refer to:
- Mung, a masculine name which is quite common among the Tibeto-Burman speaking group of Myanmar and India. Example: Mung Neihsial, Thanglianmung, Lianzamung, etc
- Mung (computer term), the act of making several incremental changes to an item that combine to destroy it
- Mung bean, a bean native to Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan
- Rafael Cabrera Airport (ICAO code MUNG)
- A fouling material (a disgusting substance)
- The common name of the brown algae Pylaiella
- A transliteration of the Korean word 멍멍, an onomatopoeia for bark (dog)
- MUNG, acronym of Military University Nueva Granada
- Mung, Lord of all Deaths, a god in Lord Dunsany's short story collection The Gods of Pegāna
- Mung Daal, a character in the cartoon series Chowder
- Mung the Inconceivable, a member of the Warbound, appearing in Hulk comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.