From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mungo (also spelled Moungo) may refer to:
- Mungo people of Cameroon
- Saint Mungo, also known as Kentigern, patron saint of Glasgow, Scotland
- Mungo Lewis (1894–1969), Canadian politician
- Mungo Wentworth MacCallum (born 1941), Australian political journalist and commentator
- Mungo William MacCallum (1854–1942), professor of literature, Chancellor of the University of Sydney, and literary critic
- Mungo Mackay (1740–1811), Scottish privateer and businessman in the U.S.
- Mungo Martin (1879–1962), Canadian First Nations wood sculptor and painter
- Mungo Murray, 7th Earl of Mansfield and Mansfield (1900–1971), Scottish politician
- Mungo Park (explorer) (1771–1806), Scottish explorer of Africa
- Mungo Park (golfer) (1835–1904)
- Mungo Ponton (1801–1880), Scottish inventor of a method of photography
- Van Lingle Mungo (1911–1985), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Mungo Jerry, an English rock band
- Hugh John Mungo Grant, English Actor.
- Mungo, an oil field in the Central North Sea
- Mungo, Angola, a town and municipality in Huambo Province
- Mungo River, New Zealand
- Mungo River, Cameroon, Cameroon
- Moungo (department), a division of the Littoral Province in Cameroon
- Lake Mungo in Australia
- Mungo National Park in Australia
- Mungo Man, remains of a prehistoric human found in New South Wales
- Mungo ESK, a 4×4 armoured transport vehicle used by the German Army
- Mungos mungo, the banded mongoose, a small cat-like animal
- Mungo, a fibrous woollen material generated from waste fabric
- Mungo Nation, a UK based Electronic/Dubstep artist
- Van Lingle Mungo (song), a song named for the baseball player
- Mungo Signs and Screen Printing
- Mungo, term used by New York City sanitation workers to describe things salvaged from the trash.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.