From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Municipalities in the canton of Graubünden
There are 180 municipalities in the canton of Graubünden, Switzerland (as of February 2010 ).
- January 1, 2002
- Camuns, Surcasti, Tersnaus and Uors-Peiden merged to form the municipality of Suraua.
- January 1, 2003
- Donath and Patzen-Fardün merged to form Donat. The place name "Donath" is changed to "Donat", "Patzen" to "Pazen" and "Fardün" to "Farden".
- January 1, 2006
- Medels im Rheinwald and Splügen merged to form Splügen.
- January 1, 2007
- St. Antönien and St. Antönien Ascharina merged to form St. Antönien.
- January 1, 2008
- Ausserferrera and Innerferrera merged to form Ferrera.
- St. Peter GR and Pagig merged to form St. Peter-Pagig.
- Says and Trimmis merged to form Trimmis.
- January 1, 2009
- Wiesen and Davos merged to form Davos.
- Feldis/Veulden, Scheid, Trans and Tumegl/Tomils merged to form Tomils.
- Tschierv, Fuldera, Lü, Valchava, Santa Maria Val Müstair and Müstair merged to form Val Müstair.
- Flond and Surcuolm merged to form Mundaun.
- Tschiertschen and Praden merged to form Tschiertschen-Praden.
- Andeer, Clugin and Pignia merged to form Andeer.
- January 1, 2010
- Bondo, Castasegna, Soglio, Stampa and Vicosoprano merged to form Bregaglia.
- Cazis, Portein, Präz, Sarn and Tartar merged to form Cazis.
- Parpan, Malix and Churwalden merged to form Churwalden.
- January 1, 2012
- Igis and Mastrils merged to form Landquart.
- January 1, 2013
- Ramosch and Tschlin merged to form Valsot.
- Valendas, Versam, Safien and Tenna merged to form Safiental
- Cumbel, Degen, Lumbrein, Morissen, Suraua, Vignogn, Vella and Vrin merged to form Lumnezia.