From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mura in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mura may refer to:
- Mura (Drava), a tributary of the Drava River in Austria, Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia
- Mura River (Angara), a tributary of the Angara River in Russia
- Mura River (Shegarka), a tributary of the Shegarka River in Russia
- Mura, Lombardy, a comune in the Province of Brescia, Italy
- Mura, Barcelona, a municipality in the Province of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Mura Statistical Region, in Slovenia
- Mura (surname)
- Munda people in Tripura are also called Mura.
- Mura people, an indigenous people in Brazil
- Saint Mura, first abbot and patron saint of Fahan, an early Christian monastery in County Donegal, Ireland
- MurA or UDP-N-acetylglucosamine enolpyruvyl transferase, an enzyme
- Mura, administrative units of modern villages of Japan and Edo period villages
- NK Mura, a defunct Slovenian football club
- ND Mura 05, a defunct Slovenian football club
- NŠ Mura, a Slovenian football club
- Mura, an extinct member of the family of Muran languages
- Mura (Japanese term), meaning unevenness or inconsistency in physical matter or human spiritual condition
- MURA, the Midwestern Universities Research Association, from 1953 to 1967
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.