|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Mura CMS is an open source content management system for CFML, created by Blue River Interactive Group. Mura has been designed to be used by marketing departments, web designers and developers.
Mura is dual-licensed as GPL v2 or a commercial license.
- Multiple sites per installation.
- Role and group based user permissions.
- WYSIWYG page editing.
- Customisable templates and layouts.
- Programmable API for creating plugins.
- Built-in user tracking & email marketing.
- Multi-language i18n support.
- Audit trails, versioning and rollback.
- Content scheduling and workflows.
Mura is a CFML-powered web application, and runs on any modern CFML engine, including Adobe ColdFusion 8 and above, Railo 2 and above, and Open BD 1.3 and above.
Mura can also run as a WAR file on any standard Java servlet container, such as Apache Tomcat.
Mura is used by several notable companies, including: