From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Murabitun (Arabic مرابطون murābiṭūn) or Murabit (مرابط murābiṭ) may refer to
- a member of a social class among the Arabized Berber Bedouins of North Africa, see Sa`ada and Murabtin
- the medieval Almoravid dynasty
- Marabout (marbūṭ or murābiṭ), an Islamic "holy man" in the Maghreb
- a Lebanese political movement founded in 1957, also known as "the Sentinels", see Al-Murabitun.
- Murabitun World Movement, an Islamic movement founded in the 1980s.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.